Wednesday 23 November 2011

MY FIRST CLASS ON 15TH NOV 2011

Assalamualaikum,
          My first class English on 15th Nov 2011 in Uthman 04 at University Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSZA), first I late to go the class because before English class I have other class in BA218 the subject Ulum AL-Quran. So I think the time in class because I fear too late to go to class, in the mind I think may be the teacher can will be angry because we were all late to go the class but I was wrong because teacher are good and we do not would not angry about this. But she came for advaice if you late to come to the my class come to me and say "I'am sorry because to late".

          After that we continue our classes as usual, the teacher tell to we all to do an essay, the title is "What Do You Do If You Have Free Time". She say you just say what you do when you have free time, so I just say what i do everyday when i have free time, for example play badminton, study, reading novel, listen radio and other.

          The last class the teacher give we all homework to preparations to speaking the title is what your name mean as the introduction of the first day of class starts. That all for my first class English.

Wassalam....

3 comments: